Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Love is in the Air


I think I'm in love.  Perhaps I will change my mind in January, but today, I am pretty sure I am in love.  

The affair began while touring Cape Elizabeth.  

Romance was in the air as I explored the sights and listened to the sounds with my new friend.






 

We stopped to smell the flowers.


We took in the ocean breeze.


I giggled as I slid my Vibrams along the rocks, avoiding a fall that would surely derail the lustful yearnings that had overtaken my body and mind.


Would my journey end here?  Had I found the "one"?  And what about California?  Will my family understand?  There was only one way to be sure:  Leave this place and head north to the mountain to ponder the overwhelming spin that I was in.

Perhaps it is real, or maybe I am just tripping…

julie

Next time:  Peaceful meditation...or maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment